LL.B. Examination, Dec., 2015
[Time : Three Hours] [Maximum Marks : 100]
Note : Attempt all the sections as per instructions.
Section – A
(Very Short Answer Questions)
Note : Attempt all the five questions. Each question carries 4 marks. Very short answer is required not exceeding 75 words.
1. Judicial Review.
2. Driot Administratiff.
3. ‘Doctrine of Bias’
4. Writ of quo Warranto.
5. Writ of Mandamus.
Section – B
(Short Answer Questions) .
Note : Attempt any two questions. Each question carries 10 marks. Short answer is required not exceeding 200 words.
6. Write a short note on doctrine of ‘Audi Alteran Partem’.
7. Explain The Rule of laws’.
8. Explain Resoned Decision.
Section – C
(Descriptive Answer Questions)
Note : Attempt any three questions. Each question carries 20 marks. Answer is required in detail.
9. Discuss the causes of the development of the Administrative law.
10. Define Natural Justice. What rules of Natural Justice are followed in the administrative and quasi-judicial proceedings?
11. Discuss the Judicial controls to be excercised over delegated legislation.
12. Discuss the scope of the Writ of certiorari.
13. What is the doctrine of ‘Separation of Powers’? How far it is followed in the Indian Constitution.