Criminology & Penology (K-213)
LL. B, Annual Examination 2013
Note: This paper is divided into Three Sections-A,B, and C. Section A contains Descriptive-answer Questions, Section-8 contains Short-Answer Questions and Section-C contains Very Short Answer Questions Attempt all the Sections as per instructions.
(Descriptive Answer Questions)
Note: This Section contains six questions. Attempt any threo questions. Each question carries 20 marks, Answer must be descriptive,
1. Discuss in brief the various schools of Criminology
2. Examin Lombroso’s views on causes of crirne classification of criminals.
3. What do you understand by Parol? Discuss the essential elements of Parol.
4. “Imprisonment viewed as a form of treatment of offender is paradoxical.” Explain it
5. What are the main causer, of juvenile: delinquency? Explain,
6. Discuss various arguments for abolition and retention of capital punishment in India.
Section – B
Short Answer Question
Note: This Section contains three questions, Answer any two questions Each question carries 10 marks .
7. What do you understand by ‘Organized Crimes’? Discuss its various kinds.
8. What do you understand by “White-Collar Crimes”? What steps Indian Government has taken to check these crimes? `
9. Explain “Open Prison”.
(Very Short Answer Questions)
Note: This Section contains five parts. all parts are compulsory There will be no internal choice. Each part carry 4 marks 4×5:=20
(I) Describe the main characteristic of criminal law.
(ii) “Every act is not a crime.” Discuss.
(iii) Give the classification of criminals.
(iv) What is the contribution of mental disability towards crimes.
(v) Define the role of mobile phone in the development of crimes.