LLB. II Sem. Examination, May 2015
Family Law – I (Hindu Law)
Time : Three Hours, Maximum Marks : 100
Section – A
(Very Short Answer Questions)
Note: Attempt all five questions. Each question carries 4 marks. Very short answer is required not exceeding 75 words.
1. Who is Defaceto Gardian ZOR ?
2. Who may take in adoption ?
3. Who is a Hindu minor?
4. What do you mean by Debutter property?
5. What do you Mean by Maintenance pendentilite ?
(Short Answer Questions)
Note : Attempt any two questions out of the following 3 questions. Each question carries 10 marks. Short answer is required not exceeding 200 words.
6. What changes have been brought about by Hindu marriage act, 1955 ? Discuss.
7. Explain the Doctrine of Relation Back.
8. Distinguish between public and private endowment.
(Detailed Answer Questions)
Note : Attempt any three questions out of the following five questions. Each question carries 20 marks. Answer is required in detail.
9. Explain the general provisions relating to suc-cession as provided under the Hindu Succession Act 1956.
10. Discuss the grounds of divorce as provided to a Hindu spouse in the Hindu Marriage Act 1955.
11. What are the essentials of a valid custom ? When does custom become Law? State the different type of customs
12. Define Gift and give its essentials. Can a gilt be made in favour of a unborn Child ? Distinguish between Gift and Will.
13. What is religious endowment ? How it is Cre-ated Can endowment be transferred ?