LL.B. (III Semester) Exam.- December, 2016
Family Law ( Muslim Law)
Time: Three Hours] [Maximum Marks: 100
Note: Attempt all the sections as per instructions.
Attempt all five questions. Each question carries 4 marks. Very short answer is required not exceeding 75 words.
1. What is the extent of applicability of Muslim Law?
2. Write a note on Figh .
3. What is the meaning of Apostacy?
4. Point out the difference between Shia and Sunni law relating to guardianship.
5. What are the modes of revocation of wills according to Muslim Law?
Note: Attempt any two questions out of the following three questions. Each question carries 10 marks. Short answer is required not exceeding 200 words.
6. What properties can be gifted according to Muslim Law?
7. On which grounds the right of pre-emption can be made?
8. Clarify the difference between Sunni ans Shia laws regarding law of Muslim inheritance.
Note: Attempt any three questions out of the following five questions. Each question carries 20 marks. Answer is required in detailed.
9. “The nearer in degree excludes the more remote” Explain this statement.
10. Describe the legal effects of divorce.
11. Describe the law relating to conversion to islam.
12. Explain the schools of Mohammedan Shia sect.
13. Explain the essential requirement of marriage.