LL.B. (II Semester) Exam.- June, 2016
Time: Three Hours] [Maximum Marks: 100
Note: Attempt all the sections as per instructions.
Note: Attempt all questions.
1. What do you understand by Subordinate Legislation?
2. Distinguish between natural and legal person.
3. Discuss the theory of Remedial Liability.
4. Explain Austin’s theory of sovereignty.
5. Distinguish between primary and secondary rights.
Note: Attempt any twoquestions. Each question carries 10 marks.
6. Explain the relation between law and morality.
7. What do you understand by precedent? Discuss its importance as a source of law.
8. Discuss the aims of criminal justice.
Note: Attempt any three questions. Each question carries 20 marks.
9. Explain essential elements of ‘possession’? Distinguish between ‘ownership’ and ‘possession’.
10. What do you understand by legal right in narrower sense and broader sense? Explain.
11. Discuss the various theories of the origin of the state.
12. Explain the doctrine of strict liability.
13. What is corporate personality? Explain different theories of incorporation.