LL.B. (III Semester) Exam.- December, 2016
Time: Three Hours] [Maximum Marks: 100
Note: Attempt all the sections as per instructions.
Attempt all five questions. Each question carries 4 marks. Very short answer is required not exceeding 75 words.
1. What may be transferred ?
3. Holding Over.
4. Define Usufructuary Mortgage.
5.Difference between License and Lease.
Note: Attempt any two questions out of the following three questions. Each question carries 10 marks. Short answer is required not exceeding 200 words.
6. Explain transfer for benefit of unborn person.
7. Explain the “Rule Against Accumulation”.
8. Define “Doctrine of Election”
Note: Attempt any three questions out of the following five questions. Each question carries 20 marks. Answer is required in detailed.
9. Define the term. How Lease is made and determined?
10. Explain the meaning and definition of Gift and what are its essential elements?
11.What do you mean by Part-performance? Answer with the help of caselaws and examples.
12. What do you mean by Easement? What are its kinds and essentials.
13. What do you mean by transfer by ostensible owner? Explain with the help of leading caselaws?