Directions (Q. Nos. 6-10) Which of the phrases (a), (b), (c) and (d) given below should replace the phrase given in bold in the following sentence to make the sentence grammatically meaningful and correct? if the sentence is correct as it is and Wo correction is required’, mark (e) as the answer.
6. Each of the loan must be approved by the Branch Manager.
a. Every loan b. Each one of the loan c. Any of the loan d. All of the loan e. No correction required
7. The issue was taken before the Municipal Corporation meeting last week.
a, taking place at b. taken after c, being taken in d. taken up at e. No correction required
8. He has asked for the names of those employees involved in the project.
a. had asked b. having asked about c. was asked that d. is asking e. No correction required
9. Considerate the traffic, it is better to leave for the airport an hour early.
a. While considering b. Consideration of c. Considering d. Being considerate to e. No correction required
10. He is a good leader, knowing that to motivate his employees to achieve.
a. that known when b. who knows how c. which knows how d. knowing what e. No correction required