Directions (Q. Nos. 11-15) Rearrange the following six sentences A, 8, C, D, E and F in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph; then answer the questions given below them.
A. So the next day when the birds had flown off to look for food, the bird catcher spread his net under the tree.
B. One day a bird catcher wandering through the forest came upon a banyan tree where a flock of pigeons rested.
C. But as they were very clever, they flapped their wings together, lifted the net off the ground and flew away with it.
D. He knew that if he managed to catch even half the pigeons, he would be able to sell them in the market for a very good price.
E. To their shock, they all realised that they had landed right into the net that the bird catcher had set for them.
F. That evening when the pigeons came back, they flew down together to the foot of the banyan tree.
11. Which of the following should be the SECOND sentence after rearrangement?
a. A b. B c. C d. D e. F
12. Which of the following should be the FIRST sentence after rearrangement?
a.A b.B c.0 ef.D e.E
13. Which of the following should be the FOURTH sentence after rearrangement?
a. B b. C c, D d. F e. E
14. Which of the following should be the SIXTH (LAST) sentence after rearrangement?
a.A b.B c.0 d.D e.E
15. Which of the following should be the THIRD sentence after rearrangement?
a.A b.B c.0 d.D e. E
Answers and Explanations