LL.B. II Sem. Examination, June 2015
Contract – II (Specific Contract and Law of Partnership)
Time :Three hours Maximum Marks : 100
Note : Attempt all the sections as per instructions.
Section – A
(Very Short Answer Questions)
Note : Attempt all five questions. Each question carries 4 marks. Very short answer is required not exceeding 75 words.
1. Continuing guarantee.
2. Can partnership be created from status?
4. Ostensible authority of an Agent
5. Who is an unpaid seller?
Section – B
(Short Answer Questions)
Note : Attempt any two questions out of the following three questions. Each question carries 10 marks. Short answer is required not exceeding 200 words.
6. Explain the carious kinds of Bailment.
7. Explain stoppage in. transit of goods.
8. Partnership is created from a contract and not from status.” Discuss.
Section – C
(Detailed Answer Questions)
Note Attempt any three questions out of the following floe questions. Each question carries 20 marks. Answer is required in detail.
9. What is meant by an unpaid seller’s Right of Lien? When this right can be exercised and when it comes to end?
10. “Doctrine of Caveat Emptor has lost much of his significance in modern times.” Discuss.
11. Can a Minor be admitted in Partnership firm? If yes, explain his rights and duties.
12. Define contract of Indemnity and explain its essentials fully. Distinguish between a con tract of Indemnity and contract of guarantee.
13. Who is an Agent? What are the kinds of Agents and explain their powers and duties.