LL.B. Examination, Dec. 2017
Civil Procedure Code and Limitation Act
Time: Three Hours) (Maximum Marks: 100
Note: Attempt all the sections as per instructions.
(Very Short Answer Questions)
Note: Attempt all the five questions. Each question carries 4 marks. Very short answer is required.
- Legal Representative.
2. Mesne Profit
3. Judgement Debtor
4. Foreign Judgement
5. Effect of fraud on the period of limitation.
(Short Answer Questions)
Note: Attempt any two questions. Each questions carries 10 marks. Short answer is required not exceeding 200 words.
6. What is the procedure in a suit to be filed against the government?
7. State the rules of res subjudice.
8. Discuss the importance of “cause of action” clause in a suit.
(Detailed Answer Questions)
Note: Attempt any three questions. Each question carries 20 marks. Answer is required in detail.
9. What do you know about the principle of ‘res judicata’? Explain the necessary conditions to constitute ‘res judicata’.
10. What do you mean by Plaint? What particulars a Plaint should contain?
11. What do you understand by written statement? Distinguish between counterclaim and set-off.
12. What is the difference between the Appeal, Revision and Review?
13. What provisions are made with reference to legal disability under the limitation act?
14. Explain fully Arrest and Attachment before judgement.